 Robotics / RCX / 784
    Collective robotics with LEGO Mindstorms —Pavel Petrovic
   Hi all, Anybody has tried the topic in subject? Any interesting references? We've got just one so far: (URL) Pavel Petrovic, petrovic@idi.ntnu.no PhD student, Department of Computer and Information Science, Norwegian University of Science and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Collective robotics with LEGO Mindstorms —Michael Firman
   (...) I once saw an incredible site about a challenge set by Lego for people to make robots that destroyed each other, but only using lego elements. Some of them used 30+ motors and they basicly ripped each other to pieces. There was also a section (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)