 Robotics / RCX / 718
Re: connectivity for Windows CE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:41:14 GMT

Ted Hess sent me a compilation of NQCCE V2.1r2 for windows CE, i have not
been able to test it yet.
Let me know if you need it.(It's for SH3)
I have more need of controling the Control Lab for Dacta, then the RCX at
the moment...
/J

"mike fusion" <tltpj@uwm.edu> wrote in message news:G0urzz.5K4@lugnet.com...
">
I want to program/control my RCX or Control Lab, from my CE device.
It can certainly be done, but unfortunately i don't have any • developertool
for my handheld.
I have a HP Jornada 680 and a Sharp Mobilon HC4600.

Have anyone been succesfull in this matter?
(Excuse any bad english, i live in Sweden...)
Joakim

i have a version of NQC for WinCe but i forgot who i got it from.  ithe
readme includes a small hack for using the rf tower directly from your
device.

if you would like me to e-mail it to you reply to mikefusion@hotmail.com • or
mfusion@email.com

the file is small (around 96k) so it won't be any hassle at all.

also sorry for not replying but i have found that i have more fun if i let
the messages pile up for a while and then check the conversations.

anyother questions lemme know.

m.