 Robotics / RCX / 703
  Vision Command Wires

Vision Command is a monster install. Mine crashed when it got to the part where you plug in the camera and it does the hardware install. I was cheating a bit. My Logitec Pro camera has about a five foot cord, so I had a 10 foot extension. Since it (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)