 Robotics / RCX / 67
    RCX Image Uploader Wins Contest —Ralph Hempel
   Hmmm - I just got emailed that I won the "Best Lightweight Use" of the TclTk programming language in a contest sponsored by Scriptics (URL) Here's the URL from Scriptics and if you follow the link to me on that page it'll take you right to my (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)