 Robotics / RCX / 614
    using the <remote> commmand in NQC —Brandon Willis
   Does anyone know where I can find a listing of the 4 digit codes for the <remote> command? Thx, Brandon (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: using the <remote> commmand in NQC —Dave Baum
   (...) Those are documented in the "LASM Byte Codes.pdf" file from the RCX 2 SDK (available at www.legomindstorms.com). I think the LASM command is actually 'remote', but I'm not sure. Dave Baum p.s. In general, if you want to dig into the details of (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)