 Robotics / RCX / 574
573  |  575
Subject:
ROBOLAB vs. Everything Else
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 04:26:50 GMT

Has anyone put together a website of a side-by-side comparison of the
different programming environments for the RCX and their capabilities?  i'm
giving a series of workshops for professors and some of them are asking me
about nqc, etc. but i haven't kept up with the developments of all of the
other pogramming environments besides ROBOLAB.

If not, perhaps we could get one started over lugnet!

For example, are there other programming environments that can do as much as
ROBOLAB?  i.e. graphing capability, high-end data analysis (FFT, etc.),
internet control (direct mode and download/upload), piano player, etc.

If you could bcc me at ben@alum.mit.edu that would be great.

I'm also looking for a similar side-by-side comparison of the handyboard vs.
rcx, if anyone knows of one.

Thanks.

-Ben Erwin