 Robotics / RCX / 541
Re: Mindstorms RIS 1.5 (9747) price?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:43:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

My sense is that future versions (say in time for Christmas) will have new
firmware, but the new firmware will also be available to current users.

I'd say you got a good deal. At DM 109, even the Droid kit is a good deal, not
even counting the not-very-exciting MicroScout.

David

Frank Bodenschatz wrote:

Hi.

Is this set gonna be replaced in the near future?

I just picked up two sets for DM 199 (about USD 100) each here in
Germany. All other stores I called today asked between 399 and 449. The
Droid Dev kit sold for DM 109 in that store.

Frank