 Robotics / RCX / 529
    RE: RIS 2.0 PreAlpha SDK —Rich Thompson
   It works pretty well for a pre-alpha product and is (so far) backwards compatible. Sounds can now be tied to variables which will make troubleshooting easier... Thanks for the pointer Ralph! Rich Thompson (URL) Message----- From: (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: RIS 2.0 PreAlpha SDK —Luis Villa
   What looks nice to me is that part of the way through, it mentions a giveaway of 5 RIS 2.0 sets, and sets a QA date of Apr. 17th. That would seem a pretty absolute guarantee that we'll see RIS 2.0 no later than this Xmas... which would be pretty (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)