 Robotics / RCX / 51
  Help request regarding alternative programming systems

Allow me to request a little help from all the rcx experts out there. I've purchased Mindstorms set and the infrared remote control. As near as I can tell, I can not do what I want with the mindstorms software, so I'm hoping one of the alternative (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help request regarding alternative programming systems

(...) Check out Dave Baum's NQC (Not Quite C). This is your best bet, IMHO. NQC doesn't get around the significant limitations of the RCX firmware, but it should easily be able to handle the application that you describe. (URL) you are running a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)