 Robotics / RCX / 497
Re: Replacement for IR Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 17:28:12 GMT

Actually, there is a whole newsgroup devoted to using a PlamPilot as the
controller.

lugnet.robotics.palm

I have an Apple Newton 110 that I would love to get more use out of (I use
it to track projects and my
time involved in them now).

-_eric

Christoph Terhechte wrote in message ...
Is there anyone who has successfully replaced the Lego IR Tower with
another IR device to communicate with the RCX? I'm thinking about
putting my old Apple Newton back to use ;-)

--
Christoph Terhechte <ct@terhech.snafu.de>
"Toto? - I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."