 Robotics / RCX / 487
Re: ANNOUNCE: Lego::RCX.pm 0.8 (old RCX.pm)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 12:11:38 GMT

Todd,

Good Idea.

I will get this in for 0.9, which should be almost complete
except for the the upload/download of software stuff.

John C. Quillan

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, John C. Quillan writes:
I would like to announce the release of version 0.8 of
Lego::RCX.pm.   [...]

Awesome!!!

Haven't tried it out yet, but *highly* recommend changing the module root
name from 'Lego' to 'LEGO' (all caps).

--Todd