 Robotics / RCX / 45
  Re: Light sensor initialization?

(...) Huh? You mean, your robot doesn't work unless you point it in a certain direction before starting the program? That doesn't sound too robust. Okay, let's change the algorithm: (this is for a line tracker that follows "dark" lines and relies on (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Light sensor initialization?

(...) Partly, I can think of cases where that might be ugly. But more importantly, I often want to set up a scenario so that two robots will bump into each other in a certain place. (For making movies, showing off to friends, etc.) Can't do that as (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)