 Robotics / RCX / 409
    QC question —Vlad Dumitrescu
   Hi! I have given QC a try and noticed that after shutting the RCX off and restarting it, one does not go back to the QC application, but the ROM routines are in control. I suppose some vectors have to be adjusted in order to not let that happen? (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: QC question —Francesco Ferrara
   If you exit from main, your programs return control to the ROM. Use PowerOff() to switch off RCX -- ___...___ Ferrara Francesco Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fou0IK.5J3@lugnet.com... (...) routines (...) let (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)