 Robotics / RCX / 34
  Re: Help with 9738 LEGO Mindstorms Remote Control

Dave's reply is right on the mark, but I also want to point out that if you have downloaded a non-MindStorms O.S. to the RCX (i.e. any firmware other than the standard LEGO MindStorms firmware) the remote might not work either. I haven't tried any (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Help with 9738 LEGO Mindstorms Remote Control

(...) Robolab uses the same firmware as Mindstorms RIS, so the remote should work fine. Same goes for NQC. (...) You can write programs in NQC (also in RCX Code or Robolab) that respond to IR Messages. These messages can be sent from another RCX, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)