 Robotics / RCX / 324
    Connecting Via a USB Hub —Scott Matsumoto
   I have a USB Hub with an RS-232 port. When I connect the IR Transmitter to this port, the firmware downloads fine. If I have a program with a single RCX command block, it's fine too. If I have more than one command block, I get a download error. Any (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)