 Robotics / RCX / 2944
  Re: advice on what Mindstorms book(s) I should consider buying

My son really liked the book "Building Robots with Lego Mindstorms" by Ferrari, Ferrari, and Hempel, because it teaches design principles, rather than just giving step-by-step instructions. (17 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: advice on what Mindstorms book(s) I should consider buying

(...) This is my preferred RCX book too! Philo (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)