 Robotics / RCX / 2937
    BricxCC-brickOS (bash) interoperability problems —Paco Balbas
   Hi all. I am using BicxCC versión 3.3.7.17 with my RCX and brickOS. Recently I have updated my cygwin versión and now I am experiencing problems: I got the following general error trying to compile: "Compile Failed Unknown GNU error code (-1)" After (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: BricxCC-brickOS (bash) interoperability problems —John Hansen
   (...) Thank you very much for investigating this problem. I looked into it a while back and was very puzzled as to why it no longer worked after I upgraded my cygwin install. If I delete the EOL at the end of the command line it will work? (...) I (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: BricxCC-brickOS (bash) interoperability problems —Paco Balbas
   (...) Yes, I have verified that removing the end of line char in the command line, the old bash is also working normaly. To test that I am executing the following in a windows command terminal: D:>bash file.cmd I am not sure if BricxCC is executing (...) (16 years ago, 20-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: BricxCC-brickOS (bash) interoperability problems —John Hansen
   (...) That is how BricxCC executes the command. I have already implemented the fix and it will be in the next BricxCC test release and, subsequently, in the next BricxCC official release. John Hansen (16 years ago, 20-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)