 Robotics / RCX / 2870
    Re: Sign of center pin on power adaptor —Gus Jansson
   (...) I once came across a box full of old wall wart power supplies at a rummage sale and after digging through it for 10 minutes or so I found three that had 12V AC and the correct plug for the RCX. They work perfectly and I think I paid about $1 (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Sign of center pin on power adaptor —Tom Lohre
   (...) Wow, I do not have a 10V AC adapter but I am sure I can get one at Radio Shack. Thanks a million, Tom (17 years ago, 10-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)