 Robotics / RCX / 284
    Re: Exploration Mars missing? —Roger Hamlett
   (...) Exploration Mars, is visible on the European catalogue. However I tried to order it the other day, and the lady at Lego, said that the European release had 'officially' happened, but as yet they had no stock. The US version has a different CD, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Exploration Mars missing? —Steve Trease
   (...) I would assume that this is so that the US version can use imperial units and the European one can use metric. This would truly allow us to emulate the true spirit of exploring Mars! Cheers, Steve (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Exploration Mars missing? —Roger Hamlett
   (...) Absolutely. Together with the long delays on delivery dates, and the mysterious 'disappearance' that has now taken place, this makes a product that is exactly in this spirit... (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)