 Robotics / RCX / 2833
    Would this work? —Steve Lane
   I've wanted for a while now to utilise the particular characteristics of the 2x2 Lego plate connectors. To that end I've built an all Lego multiplexer. (URL) I'm wondering now will it actually work? The yellow connectors are the positive inputs, the (...) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

        Re: Would this work? —Steve Hassenplug
     (...) Steve, I don't think connecting the two RCXs through power adaptors will work. I'm not sure the details, but I think the rectifiers in the RCXs will cause problems. To get a common ground, I *THINK* you could connect the negative side of the (...) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

         Re: Would this work? —Steve Lane
     (...) It was only ever really a theoretical project. And then I'd have to come up with a way of connecting possibly nine sensors. If you could control both the positive side and the negative side of the rcx connection you could multiplex 9 outputs (...) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Would this work? —Steve Lane
   I've spotted a slight flaw, fixed in this version. I've added 9 1x2 connector plates. (URL) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)