 Robotics / RCX / 2782
  Programming the RCX using Lego's RCX Software

I am relatively new to the RIS, the RCX, and the RCX software. Just like many of you, I discovered pretty quickly that the RCX software is not intuitive to someone who has done programming before. What I can visualize doing in C, I struggle to (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Programming the RCX using Lego's RCX Software

(...) In the GUI thing, I think so. The actual firmware ticks every 0.01 seconds though, but you can't really tell where between ticks you are. (...) They may, but probably not. The monitoring code is a pretty constant drain unless the user switches (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)