 Robotics / RCX / 2780
  color sensor

hi all, first for all a happy christmas to everybody. I just ran into this nice looking color sensor TCS230, which might be useful for detecting Lego colors. (URL) Mientki (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: color sensor

(...) Happy Christmas to you too! ... and yes, I have a bench prototype running using that TAOS chip. As per my previous attempts at a color sensor however, it is proving very difficult to make the sensor range and orientation independent. JB (19 years ago, 25-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)