 Robotics / RCX / 2776
    Bluetooth —Johan Hjertman
   I’ve just started a little project of building an interface between a RCX and a Bluetooth. For power supply I’m thinking of using one of the outputs on the RCX and for communication I’ll use the IR port(2400-baud), similar to Mindsensors´s RCX to (...) (19 years ago, 1-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Bluetooth —Chris Givan
     (...) Great! I'll look forward to its development....any ideas on what you will use it on first? Chris (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Bluetooth —Claude Baumann
   (...) Have a look at (URL) Here you reach much higher baud rates Cheers (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Bluetooth —danny staple
    Beware of the fact that the outputs on the RCX output PWM. You will probably want rectification, and need smoothing to get a nice constant voltage (some regulator in the LM series) to power the board. Anyway - it sounds like a really good idea - I (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)