 Robotics / RCX / 2758
  swan question

Hi I'm experimenting with the Swan firmware but I have a puzzle. Is the constant OUT_A a direct equivalent to MTR_A as replacing OUT_A with MTR_A doesnt seem to work.I've used SetMotorPower128(MTR_A,50) to set motor speed. The command that doesn't (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: swan question

(...) The help file should explain when you can use the MTR_A constant versus when you can use the OUT_A constant. It will tell you that MTR can be used with the MotorPowerXXX and SetMotorPowerXXX functions. Use the help system Find feature and it (...) (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)