 Robotics / RCX / 2743
2742  |  2744
Subject:
data recording in BrickOS ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:35:05 GMT

Hi Mindstormers,

1) Does BrickOS allow to write/read measured data into the RCX memory, in order
to plot or process it later on the computer ?
If yes, what are the command lines to :
- allocate the memory space ?
- to write and read ?
- free this memory allocation ?
- send this data to the computer through the IR tower ?

2) Within BrickOS, how can I have my rcx wait for an IR order (from the tower,
or from an other rcx), without to much disturbing an other task, (that means
without wasting the rcx power).

thanks,

François