 Robotics / RCX / 2715
  Question - VB programming of RCX

Hi, Are there people who program there RCX with Visual Basic (VB)? If so, where can i find info about that? I do have VB5. Regards, Ludo (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Question - VB programming of RCX

(...) I don't know of many people who use VB to actually program the RCX. It is very possible to do, however, it's not like you may think. You can write a PC program in VB that will send the commands (a program) to the brick, but you still have to (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Question - VB programming of RCX

(...) Sure. And VC++ and VC#. And now .NET (...) It was here (URL) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)