 Robotics / RCX / 2633
2632  |  2634
Subject:
More data (was #pragma reserve 14 crashed my program)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 15:35:08 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Steve Lane wrote:
I added this code to a program I've written

#pragma reserve 14
#define MyVariable(@14)

and it caused my program to crash. My program has many pragma reserves below 14
and they all work perfectly. Is their somthing special about 14?

1 & 8 don't work either which leads me to believe that I've somehow used up too
much memory without getting a compile error.

Steve