 Robotics / RCX / 2621
  Re: roboball experience?

(...) I can't comment on the sensors, but I do have experience w/the balls. The balls are of good quality, well-balanced, and they are a brilliant IR source. (Standard light sensors see them just fine.) However, battery life is quite short (approx. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  RE: roboball experience?

Thanks to both Tom & Bernard for your input. I noticed they have a roboball compass. Have you incorporated this with the RCX brick? Or, will it work? --thanks in advance! --Elizabeth Mabrey -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)