 Robotics / RCX / 2620
  roboball experience?

Hi I have been looking into the roboball and the sensors kit. (URL) I wonder if there is anyone out there can share the experience of using this with the RCX. What does it take to install on the RCX? Thanks in advance for your help! -- Elizabeth (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: roboball experience?

(...) I can't comment on the sensors, but I do have experience w/the balls. The balls are of good quality, well-balanced, and they are a brilliant IR source. (Standard light sensors see them just fine.) However, battery life is quite short (approx. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  RE: roboball experience?

Thanks to both Tom & Bernard for your input. I noticed they have a roboball compass. Have you incorporated this with the RCX brick? Or, will it work? --thanks in advance! --Elizabeth Mabrey -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)