 Robotics / RCX / 2599
Re: Problems with Brixcc Cygwin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 06:47:43 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Luca Bortolotti wrote:
Hi,
I'm running Brixcc on Win 98 and, during the installation process of the
optional Cygwin installer, a window appers asking me to open a file named
BRICXCCSETUPCYGWIN.002 which doesn't exist!
Does anyone know what's happening?
Thanks

This error indicates somewhat obscurely that the download did not complete
successfully and that the installer is corrupted as a result.  You will need to
try downloading the file again.  A download utility like Net Transport might be
worth trying if your web browser fails again.

John Hansen