 Robotics / RCX / 2589
    a problem ... need some help ! —tata sharfi
   hi everyone, im just starting to work with lego RIS2.0 and Lejos, but i have a problem with the lejos setup i did all the instructions and when i tried to compile a java file using the lejosc command i got this reply: Unable to execute javac. Return (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: a problem ... need some help ! —John Hansen
   On the off-chance you might be trying to use lejos with BricxCC here are a few instructions that should get things working. It has been a while since I tried to use lejos with a recent java SDK and it turns out that the pre-built minimal lejos (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: a problem ... need some help ! —tata sharfi
   hi,,, thanks, i just defined JAVAC to where my javac is and its working but there is a small problem that i have to put the java file im compiling in lejos\bin because it doesn't work when i set the CLASSPATH ! i also defined JAVA env var to (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: a problem ... need some help ! —John Hansen
   (...) Although you may not be using BricxCC to compile your leJOS code I think it might be instructive to describe how BricxCC manages to compile leJOS code properly. The way BricxCC works with leJOS is to create a very simple makefile that launches (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)