 Robotics / RCX / 2584
Re: RCX3 - Can extra hardware functionality be added?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:10:45 GMT

hi
so IMHO don't expect more outputs
because of the power
3 motors + 3 sensors + mainboard have to be powered by bateries

some time ago i proposed to make connectors smaller
first good think is the size of these connectors of course
second is that they can be passed through the holes

pixel