 Robotics / RCX / 2570
  Re: combining LDCC and NQC style automation?

Christopher Masi wrote: [snip] (...) [snip] (...) I know, replying to myself, bad form. I have also discovered that pbForth has DCC worked into it. The good new here (although I have only looked at the introduction on the home page) is that Raplph (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: combining LDCC and NQC style automation?

[big snip] (...) I do have DCC in the latest pbForth, but I've sort of dropped official support for older versions of MacOS. That being said, I think the instructions are still up on the site for getting it to work. :-) Please post here if you;re (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)