 Robotics / RCX / 2567
2566  |  2568
Subject:
sub programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 06:31:32 GMT

Hi

I wonder if I can call a sub program (another vi) within a program. There is
an icon command for inserting another vi program into a program, but it does
not seem to be a usable function though.  Please advise.

I understand the maximum of subroutines is 8 in RCX 1.0 firmware.  What
about RCX 2.0?

--------
Best Regards,
Elizabeth Mabrey, Director         Partner of the
Storming Robots, LLC               LEGO MINDSTORM Center
3322 Rt. 22 West                     Robotics Community
Suite 402,
Branchburg Commons
Branchburg, New Jersey 08876
(800) 298-8644    (908) 595-1010