 Robotics / RCX / 2564
  Re: combining LDCC and NQC style automation?

Chris, Thanks for asking these questions. I think this has been discussed before, but it is always good to rehash this at least for the .trainheads! I think that remote train operation and LDCC etc is very exciting but perhaps only for the strong (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

  Re: combining LDCC and NQC style automation?

(...) Ah, so you have dabbled with LDCC? Gave up? Not enough fun for the amount of effort? Or will you be going back to it? (...) Oh, I was just expecting to send power out the top of the motor to light the light, and have a small technic motor (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)