 Robotics / RCX / 2546
RE: Problem with the new robolab2.5.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:49:12 GMT

Sorry, I think I need to clarify further...

- This is in the "Investigator" section, NOT the regular program area.
- after I click on the big "upload" arrow, I changed the dataset name to,
e.g., "ds1", but  there is no graph.
-  I click on the "upload area" icon in the circle area where there are
other selections such as "compute"  "compare", etc.,  a new default dataset
name shows up with the graph.  However, "ds1" stays empty.

The document CD coming with the 2.5.4 does not have very helpful information
for investigator.

--thanks in advance!

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com
[mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Mabrey
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 7:28 AM
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx@lugnet.com;
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab@lugnet.com
Subject: Problem with the new robolab2.5.4

I wonder if there is anyone has a chance playing with the
investigator with
the 2.5.4/B.

It seems to be a bug:

Symptom:
1) after doing the programming in level 4, do to the upload
data window by clicking the "upload area" icon
2) click the big white arrow
3) then changing the bucket color and label for the dataset name
4) NO graph is showing
5) then I click on the "upload area" icon again, the graph
shows up with the default dataset name. Note the "upload
area" is the not big upload white arrow. I meant the one in
the circle area where you can select programming, computing
tools, etc.

Please advise...

--thanks
Elizabeth Mabrey