 Robotics / RCX / 253
    Palm Pilot and the RCX —Mike Kory
   Hi folks, all you Palm owners out there, don't forget to check out the lugnet.robotics.palm newsgroup. The earlier problem with BrickRemote and LRemote turned out to be the server. The programs work fine now that they are in a .zip file. See: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Palm Pilot and the RCX —Ed McGlynn
   Thanks for pointing that out, Kory. I've since downloaded the .zip files and I'm sure I'll have more success. See you in the l.r.p group... Ed (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)