 Robotics / RCX / 2522
2521  |  2523
Subject:
Sending messages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 05:31:59 GMT

Hi, i'm from Brazil and i don't have a good English, so if i make some mistakes
sorry.

I'm making a project using RCX. I need to send a message to this, but i wouldn't
want to use bricx and robolab to do it.
I'd like to make my own software whom send messages to RCX.
Do you know how to send messages from my own software?
Please help me how to do it, if you know.

Please answer me ASAP. I'm wating.