 Robotics / RCX / 2516
    Re: Add motor driver to RCX —John Barnes
   (...) The amplifiers definitely won't work. I am bringing a demo 'bot to BrickFest which uses the buggy motors with an RCX. The RCX actually drives regular technic gear motors which drive a cam shaft which operates the buttons on the 9v (6 x AA) (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Add motor driver to RCX —Mark Bellis
   (...) I've drawn a circuit to control more powerful motors (sadly in Visio format at the moment, though I my convert to jpeg later to post it). Since the H-bridges have flywheel diodes across the transistors, this will short the motor when the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)