 Robotics / RCX / 2505
  Re: Add motor driver to RCX

(...) Good idea. It will be difficult, though, to determine the differnce between braked and floating motor setting, or am I wrong? Or maybe one should measure the resistance on the RCX terminal, when no voltage is put out. I thought of invading the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Add motor driver to RCX

(...) Yes, I suggest making an inertia circuit for use with trains, but for cars something else might be better. In RCX float or braked modes the power H-bridge flywheel diodes will brake the motor, but in high power applications, how often is float (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)