 Robotics / RCX / 2496
    BrickOS on Mac OS X (restarted ?) —Jocelyn Serot
   11 months ago, there was a thread in this newsgroup dealing with the implementation of BrickOS on Mac OS X. I was just wondering whether the situation had changed since then. I've downloaded M. Zapp's port of the GCC cross-compiler and tools, have (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: BrickOS on Mac OS X (restarted ?) —Benjamin Sigonneau
   (...) It seems like MacNQC can be used to download a new firmware on the RCX: (URL) you didn't, you should give it a try. I also had problems downloading firmwares to the RCX through the USB tower with many utilities. Only NQC did it right. Please (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)