 Robotics / RCX / 2411
    IR to RF conversion for the RCX —Ram Meenakshisundaram
   Hi, As I was searching for ways to remove the "line-of-sight" problem with the RCX, I ran across this link: (URL) guys are building a complete RF module for the RCX. They are replacing the tower with a RS232-RF tower and they are also building a (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)