 Robotics / RCX / 2404
2403  |  2405
Subject:
Mounting PCB boards inside a lego brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 16:10:02 GMT

Hi,

I am in the process of creating a new sensor for the RCX (more on that later),
but I need the sensor to be level otherwise the readings might be off.  Since
this is my first attempt at creating a sensor (and my first attempt at soldering
after a LOOOOONG time), what is the best way to mount it inside the brick?  I
was thinking about glueing the pcb board on the flat plate using a
non-conductive glue of some kind and then glueing the brick on top of it.  What
type of glue should I be using?  Anyone else have any good ideas?  Basically
want to mount a Gyro/Accelerometer inside and I dont want it moving around...

Thanks,

Ram