 Robotics / RCX / 2361
  Re: RCXCC and Visual NQC 2001

(...) Does any program work with XP and the serial tower? I did download BricxCC and it worked, did not try to use any IR tower. Does the USB tower work with XP? Also can I get just the USB tower from LEGO? Thanks and sorry for all the questions. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

  Re: RCXCC and Visual NQC 2001

(...) BricxCC works with XP and both IR towers. The USB tower works with XP. You can get just the USB tower from Pitsco, but I do not know if you can get just the USB tower from LEGO. If you get the USB tower from Pitsco you will need to download (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)