 Robotics / RCX / 2349
  RCXCC and Visual NQC 2001

It's been a while (since 2001) that I have not used NQC. =0 I tried installing RCXCC on windows XP and it won't work. =( Not compatible I guess. I tried to look for Visual NQC 2001 on the net but can't seem to find it either. =( The main website no (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

  Re: RCXCC and Visual NQC 2001

(...) Hello Ahui, Just have a look to John Hansen's messages below, and you'll have your answer: (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCXCC and Visual NQC 2001

(...) require the Spirit OCX control (which may be why RcxCC didn't work). And with the latest NQC 3.0 beta (3.0 a2) you can take advantage of such cool things as pointers, integrated Spybotics API, and extended support for writable sources. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCXCC and Visual NQC 2001

(...) Does any program work with XP and the serial tower? I did download BricxCC and it worked, did not try to use any IR tower. Does the USB tower work with XP? Also can I get just the USB tower from LEGO? Thanks and sorry for all the questions. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

  Re: RCXCC and Visual NQC 2001

(...) BricxCC works with XP and both IR towers. The USB tower works with XP. You can get just the USB tower from Pitsco, but I do not know if you can get just the USB tower from LEGO. If you get the USB tower from Pitsco you will need to download (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)