 Robotics / RCX / 2330
2329  |  2331
Subject:
PIC-RCX half-duplex IR receive and transmit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 01:05:33 GMT

I just finished a PIC16F84A application which receives IR commands from the RCX
or RCX remote control, saves them and transmits another command back again. You
can put your own command(s) in EEPROM for transmission. The firmware is
commented (well, I hope.) so others could modify it for their own use. It works
reliably. Let me know if anybody has any uses for it. I was thinking of using it
as a beacon that a RCX could activate.