 Robotics / RCX / 2311
  Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

(...) The USB tower can be connected to the Scout and MicroScout bricks with the FO light tube contained in the RIS2.0 set. Have a look at WinVLL: (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

(...) Cool thing - even though I can only run Windows in a window (sic), it sounds useful to to something with these old semi-intelligent bricks. I've googled a bit and found this updated link: (URL) has got the old contents there for winvll - funny (...) (14 years ago, 10-Mar-11, to lugnet.robotics.vll)