 Robotics / RCX / 2306
Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:28:22 GMT

Luke W wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for that reply. If the fiber optics cable in the spybotics set have
an identical length to the RIS2.0 one then it seems Peeron's inventory for
RIS2.0 is wrong. (It isn't 25L [25 studs long])
I thought that if the fiber optics cable was used for the micro scout set
then it should be in the micro scout sets (not the RIS 2.0 set) - or at
least there could be instructions that say what the part is doing in the RIS
2.0 set.

USB tower is in the in the mindstorms ! And other functionnalities can
be found ! Light transmission is something usefull in some way

Assuming that it is about 12 studs long, like the spybotics long fiber optic
cables, it should be quite easy for me to buy that part on Bricklink....
even though I still don't know what the part is for...
- Luke.

Ask to LEGO :)

nanobapt