 Robotics / RCX / 2286
2285  |  2287
Subject:
Broken Mindstorms motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:12:56 GMT

We have several broken mindstorms motors. Tw got the shafts broken. Two just
stopped turning. So, we decided to steal the shafts from one set to fix the
other set. However, putting them back together has stopped the working but
shaftless ones from turning. So, we bought some new ones...

Anyone want four NOT working bits of mindstorms motors? Make me an offer. The
most unusual and deserving gets them. You never know, they may be salvagable,
but we have more money than time...

Mike