 Robotics / RCX / 2270
  Re: ROM image using USB tower

(...) Andrew, I grabbed a ROM image awhile back using a serial tower and an RCX 1.0. I haven't tried this on a 2.0 brick, but I think the ROMware is identical in all RCX versions. Although Kekoa's SEND.C uses the serial tower, it is not too hard to (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: ROM image using USB tower

Okay, I gave in and bought one of the serial towers listed on bricklink. I now have a ROM image, but am unable to disassemble it. Whatever options I pass to h8300-hitachi-hms-objdump I get: BFD: rom.srec:12: Unexpected character `0' in S-record file (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)